Friday, October 23, 2015

Five Star Frou-Frou #24.....Neutral Style....

http://www.funkyjungle.it/2015/10/bergamo-alta-and-distressed-jeans.html
 
Hi everyone, and thankyou all for visiting this week!
 
I had a very difficult time choosing features this time round. I love that because it means we are all showcasing our best. Thankyou.
 
In the end, I couldn't resist Alexandras post over at Funky Jungle. Not only is she sharing stunning photographs of Bergamo Alto in Italy, but she's doing it whilst looking very fabbo indeed. Check out her post and the little peek of lace at her neckline at the back. Gorgeous!
 
http://www.dancingdogcabin.com/2015/10/fall-mantel-vignette-pumpkins.html
 
Melissa at Dancing Dog Cabin, shared her swoonworthy neutral Fall mantel. What a great example of restraint and style, whilst still celebrating the change of season.
 
http://littlewhitecottageinwoods.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/of-fairies-and-witches.html
 
And the inimitable Cielo, over at The Little White Cottage in the Woods, prettied up bowling balls to use as features in her very special garden.
 

17 comments:

  1. First time joining your Frou Frou Party! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you once again, Mimi xx Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mimi, thank you for this honor my friend! I shall be back...
    Swishing around in my colorful gypsy zallas!... ;)

    Cielo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mimi for Five Star Frou Frou 24. Love visiting and joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mimi,

    Thanks so much for hosting! I promise to return tomorrow morning, to comment on a few links, as it is just past midnight here, in Toronto, and I am up at 6am, so can't see straight right now even if I wanted to!

    Goodnight!

    xoxo
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mimi, thank you for featuring my mantlescape and for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Mimi for another wonderful party.

    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting Mimi and enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first time joining your party. Thanks for hosting. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting each week, Mimi! And for forgiving my link party rant ;) Heading into the weekend and I know people are all "TGIF" but I'm always a little scared when daycare closes on Friday night lol Hope you have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for hosting your lovely party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mimi,I always look forward to visiting your blog and catching up on what you've been up to. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for hosting Mimi! Hope you have a great weekend,

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mimi, thanks for hosting!! Hope you have a wonderful week!
    Hugs,

    Pili

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for this lovely link party. I have enjoyed looking at others posts! Have a beautiful week, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to join your party next week, Mimi. What time does it officially start, please?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx